Friday, June 1, 2007

Life Lesson

Tonight for all of you out in Blogdom I have these words: I pity those of you unable to have contact with the Philosophical Genius of Our Time --- Professor RMS. For it is without the ability to be in contact with, interact with, study at the feet of, or just be friends with this man that the less fortunate of you in Mankind........lose out.

I am forever bound to spread his message and its meaning to one and all.

Read these words as written by the MASTER himself in a comment to one of my earlier posts:

Oh the pain !!! My eyes well up with tears as my heart aches after being shot with the arrow of censorship. Censorship: That demon that bares its fangs at the feet of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. I ask you, oh wise sage of blogdom, how can we , as defenders of truth, justice and angle-workage, in clear conscience hold back the wisdom that we possess from those that seek it??? Is it not our duty, nay our destiny, to spread these words that WE know to be true to all. And if we do not, are we not as guilty as those we seek to expose??? Change and reform do not come without risk, my friend. If we're going to leave this world a better place than how we found it, we must NOT sit back and wait for change to happen on its own. How many times have we criticized those who choose to be reactive when they should be proactive??? I leave you with this single thought: In order to make an omelet, you've got to break a few eggs. Bon appetit !!!

Sheer Fucking Genius!

I apologize profusely for allowing the Censorship to take place. However, I am reminded of a certain individual who just yesterday was relieved of their employment for having placed words on a blog. Big Brother has a way of reaching out into the Blogosphere and slapping down those of us that would seek truth, justice, and the American way. Although I must say I am not certain what the "American Way" is anymore? As for Angle-workage I hope to pour forth a treatise on this in a blog to come.

Profound statment for today: "What you get, is what you got." John Mayer from the recording: Waiting on the World to Change. An obvious reference from this singer/songwriter that he too knows/relates to/believes in the genius that is Prof. RMS.

Peace Out.

No comments: