Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Make Me Stop


I have spent two hours a day for the last three days.....cutting grass, weed eating, cutting the rose bushes, re potting two plants, cutting things off my trees that is just growing out of them. Sure it is only a total of 6 hours. But, it is obviously an attempt by my subconscious to be rather Mike Broussardish. Help me. Is there no one out there that can make me stop?

Tomorrow I have plans to clean the garage! Yikes, yes, there I said it GARAGE. I know this area of my domain (the garage) is bound to stay clean for what three maybe four days? Until I clean it again in what 6 to 12 months?

Do I need to tell you what Broussard's garage looks like? C'mon, not a thing out of place! Perfect, damn it! Not only that, amongst the confines of his nice and neat little garage area he has a KEG FRIDGE. God Bless Him. About 6 or 6:30 most evenings he gently pulls on the handle to release the golden cold draft liquid. God Bless Him, I say. He is such a good guy that he shares his de oro frio cerveza. Everyone wants to be Like Mike. But there is a lot of work involved. I will just choose to me. In the meantime, someone please stop me.

Peace Out

No comments: