Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mug Shot DEAD!

OMG, my coffee cup at school can no longer serve me after having been accidently broken by one of the secretaries. Or did she read this blog and decided to do in my office coffee cup as some weird revenge factor? We will never know.

This cup had a story of its own. Originally, I started Boyet with a special cup presented to me by my friends Donna and Ernie. It was green with my name (Charlie) painted on it. It stood out from the rest of the cups in the neighborhood. It lasted me quite a few years and met its demise at the hands of one of our custodians. It had to be put to sleep.

Then, I took up drinking coffee from just any cup that was available.

That was until my secretary Beth purchased a cup with my name all over it. This one included the last name. No doubt about who owned it. Charlie Edwards.....it was written on the damn cup. Keep your hands off........all you who are not Charlie Edwards, it cried!

Some people were not observant of my name on the cup and went as so far as to use it. The absolute nerve of them.

Oh well, it, like my home coffee cup is just an inanimate object. I will miss it. I look forward to bonding with the new cup.

Viva Coffee
Viva The Charlie Edwards cup

Peace Out.

No comments: