Thursday, December 27, 2007

Deck the Halls, Broussard!!











So, our local "Mr. Perfect Lawn Man" previously chronicled on this blog, has taken on a seasonal personna to match his normal everyday OCD personna. Combined together what do you get? None other than Mike Broussard trying to do his best Matthew Broderick imitation from the film "Deck the Halls". He decked his Villere Street home in lights and decorations. Why? Because around here "Mr. Broussard is the Christmas Guy"

My shoddy cameramanship does not do this man's house lights and decorations justice.
However, Mr. Broussard chided me for being Grinchlike and I have risen to the challenge and have fought back. Granted, that my "fighting back" lacks the fervor, money, engineering, and talent of Danny DeVito like in the movie. But, as always one to assess the situation (ad nauseum, shut up Rick) and often procrastinate......actually I was going to procrastinate but I never got around to it. I finally made a step in the right direction and here are my decorations:









Hey, Broussard, you want lights, I'll give you lights.........eh.......Santa.
As that great American Neil Armstrong said "one small decoration for Charlie, one giant leap for Charlie". Just want to keep this all in perspective. Maybe next year I will double or triple my decorations, stay tuned.

Viva the Reason for the Season!
Peace Upon You.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your santa is wonderful, and is exactly 100% more decoration that what I got to doing. I didn't even have time to put up a tree!