Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Media Day



Amateur "Mediaman", yours truly, ventured to the Cajundome in Lafayette to "cover" Salmen's run at a State Championship for Channel 13.

I entered and signed in at the "Media" entrance, you know the same one that Mr. Ed (Daniels) and Juan Kincaid walked through! Yeah, how do you like that! Yeah! Sorry, just feeling my oats.

Slapped on that media pass and pretty much had myself the run of the place. LOL.

Sure I did a few "Stand Ups" and some "Interviews", but, it was all work for this part time, amateur, "Mediaman".

Lots of fun, great working with my Cameraman/Director Dave "The Rave" Williams.

Salmen unfortunately did not fare as well. Totally 180 degrees from their Friday night Big Time Upset. I hurt for those kids and coaches. Hey now, all is not bad, they finished 31-4 and made the Final Four. Good year for some good kids and coaches.

Catch some of my work with Dave at: http://www.stpsb.org/channel13_view.php
Click on the Peabody/Salmen game.

Viva the Spartans
Viva the "Rave"
Viva Media Man
Peace Upon You.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did fauss give you those tickets?

Anonymous said...

fauss did promise me tickets, but, he never came through for me. typical fauss.