Sunday, May 18, 2008

Calling a Spade a Spade







Mr. Smiley here in the picture with his "spade" showed up at my house yesterday and took my lush tropical garden (see bottom left picture) and reduced it to an almost nothing garden (see top right picture). Yes, these are actual before and after pictures and no they should not be flip flopped.
While the unsuspecting victim (me) stood by Mr. Smiley raveged my garden all the while on a rant about an incident that has eating away at him for years that he just had to share with someone:
He kept talking about how he was deeply disappointed that he has never won the Kenny Leithman Award, that he is jealous that Bobby Thomas is the only recipient. He told me a complicated and elaborate story on how a conspirator and certifier named Mike Corn had "fixed" the voting on the Leithman to favor Mr. Thomas. He claimed a family of Thiels were also involved in the voter fraud. What a tangled web we weave..............
He also went on another diatribe about his spade: how great it is, there are no other spades like his in mandeville, only professionals use this type of spade, and he did fixate on talking about the size of his spade???????
Now, he did promise as he left, to return with plants to replace those he stole. Judging from this man's fixation on the Leithman and his spade..............I can only hope that he will in fact return. My sincerest hope is that I was able to provide some sort of comfort to this man in his hour of need.
Viva Mike Cambre
Viva Agapanthus
Peace Upon You

No comments: