Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Oops, Daddy you better call Mr. John!

That was a comment from my daughter Sarah one time as I stood on a ladder trying to fix/hook up the fan in my home in Ponchatoula. What she was referring to was my innate inability to fix mechanical type objects that often led to me calling on friend and neighbor John Malone (ex-Marine and HVAC repairman extraordinaire) who seemed to be able to fix anything at anytime.

Saturday, the dryer door switch broke and yours truly went to Dependable Appliance Parts store in Slidell, secured the $21 door switch and replaced it. THERE YOU GO JOHN MALONE!!!! Actually, I had to borrow Mike Broussard's wire crimper to complete the job properly.

Man, Malone was great at saving me at times like these, I miss his handy work and of course his lovely wife.

BTW, I did get some help from Cindy Jean throughout the process! Bless her!

Viva Mook
Viva John Malone
Viva Andrea
Viva CJ
Peace Upon You

No comments: