Sunday, November 4, 2007

Memories of the WH

Not the White House, fool. Waffle House.

Trouble is many of us have no distinctive memory of WH. Most of us have attended to the place during the early morning hours. Usually after some event that involved............alcohol.

Things are often blurred..................................................................during those times.

Tonight, while Cindy was away, I ventured out to the WH for some dinner (make that breakfast for dinner). Things I noticed (since I wasn't drinking) are that not all the waitress (at least tonight) are toothless and weigh 200plus pounds. The short order cook is still as surly at 5pm as he is at 2am. It also appears to be a dirtier place at this time (if you can believe that). Maybe the senses are just sharper without alcohol. DUH! One other thing, apparently people actually frequent the place for food (like for dinner) like I did. Except, it is their "big" night out place.

Yikes!
Please don't ask me what the food tasted like or why I went there.
Right now I am feeling fine......hopefully proper digestion will take place.
Chalk this one up to "What the HELL were you thinking? That's right, you weren't".

Peace Out.

No comments: