Wednesday, December 5, 2007

To Tell the TRUTH!

and nothing but the Truth. (added under literary license)

Alright, my title refers specifically to the 50's game show. I was a very, very young lad and the game show ran on TV for twenty-five straight years (lots of syndication monies for the panelists).

Where am I headed with this? The game consisted of three people identifying themselves as having an unusual job, hobby, etc. Only one of them actually had the job or hobby. It was up to the panelists to ask questions and decide which one person was it that actually did the job or had the hobby. Panelists would vote and the host would say...........................................................would the real (job or hobby name) Please Stand Up!

Now, events surrounding the past 9 days for me have left me feeling very eery, it seems that the last 9 days have been almost surreal like to me.........bringing me to this question....Would the Real Jason Mitchell Please Stand Up?

November 27, 2007
My first meeting with PlaceMatt and El Mol...................................is also known as Jason Mitchell.

November 27, 2007
Sean Taylor Murdered..................................4th man arrested in murder is named Jason Mitchell.

December 5, 2007
Received email from N.O. Saints College Scouting Coordinator........whose name is Jason Mitchell.

This begs some questions:
Why do things happen in threes?
Why am I throwing salt over my left shoulder?
Did anyone see a black cat run in front of my car?
Coincidence or not?
Where is Stephen King when you need him?

I'm OK, I'm OK.
Peace upon you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm one of those people who believes in the 'three's'. I think it's interesting (and humorus) that you have encountered JM in threes...

el mol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
el mol said...

mitchell grew up to be the butcher not by choice, it's just the lot in life he found

Anonymous said...

faith/fam - now that I have met Mitchell, three is too much of a good thing. Besides, I would hate to see him with a meat cleaver in his hand.