Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Silent Movie

I'm in a Movie...lots of Movies...a new one everyday...they are all SILENT!
It has been suggested by one former friend (you know who you are!) that I could be this guy?

Each day is like another Silent Movie....some are Classics....some are frustratingly routine or even bad. Nonetheless, I must prod on each day. There are times when I long to speak out and call b. s. on people that need it. So, instead, I just scream in my mind. I wonder what that is doing for my mind's vocal chords? Hmmm? I continue to encounter people that cannot understand my signs or signals. When they do finally get them, you can almost see them want to hit themselves in the head for not getting it. I am so over people saying "Bet your wife just loves it"...NO she doesn't. How would you like to talk to someone that cannot answer you? Please!!!
Viva Cindy Jean
Viva Charlie Chaplin
Peace Upon You


No comments: