Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hitting the WALL...


I ran smack dab into it today...The proverbial wall...2 weeks of not being able to talk has taken its mental toll (insert joke here) on me. I've got a dry erase board I can write on...can't write fast enough or people can't read my writing...FRUSTRATING. How about mouthing the words or using gestures...sure, like ANYONE will understand...Cindy can read my lips (somewhat)...but it is still FRUSTRATING. Try texting, chatting, and email...no matter how you put it, it never comes out the same way you would have said it and therefore...something is lost in the TRANSLATION...FRUSTRATING. ARRRRGGGGGHH!
For those people struggling with vocal issues...God Bless You and keep you Sane.
Viva Cindy Jean
Peace Upon You

1 comment:

The Beer Bitch said...

lololololollolloloollolo0loolllooooollloolloo
sorry, i couldn't resist...
hahaha
love u